Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Work Trip

I am traveling for working tomorrow and Friday. I have never traveled out of town for work before. I am kind of nervous but also excited. The flight is taken care of, so I just have to worry about hotel and food. I will pay for them and then submit a reimbursement form when I return. The hotel has free shuttle service and a reduced room rate. This should run me around $100. My work does not reimburse for lunch since they expect that you would eat either way. I am planning to bring some of my own food due to my food allergies. I don't want to have to worry about not having anything to eat. Supper should be the only other item which I will have to worry about. It's a good thing I have room on my credit cards for these expenses. It usually takes about two weeks to receive the reimbursement.

On another note, I should get to meet with up a college roommate while on my trip. I am excited about this.

No comments: