Friday, January 9, 2009

Another Busy Week

This week has been very busy. We have a lot of changes going on at work. I am also still catching up from time off over the holidays. I am trying to get back into working out regularly. I also need to get some things done around my apartment. All of this has lead to 3 no spend days so far this week though! Yay!

I am not planning to spend much this weekend. I might go into work for awhile to get some things done while it's quiet there. It's supposed to get very cold here next week, so I need to go to the grocery store this weekend. I don't like running errands when it's extremely cold out.

I am traveling for work on January 22-23. I have never been on a work trip out of town before. It will be interesting! There are two other people from my department going. I am looking forward to meeting people in person that I talk to on the phone a lot. It will be good networking.

I decided that I am not going to a mall at all in January. I have a lot of things on my to do list, work is very busy, I am trying to save money, and I don't need anything right now. So, the best choice is to just resist temptation. Next month may be a different story though. I need to get into working out a lot more though before I can buy any clothes. Another motivation for working out more!

No comments: