Sunday, January 4, 2009

Week 1 Spending

I think I am going to post my spending each Sunday for the previous week. I usually get groceries and gas on the weekends, so this should work out well for me. I am only starting with my spending from January 1st through today.

January 1st
-Rent: $1080.00
-Cable: $40.00
-Internet: $36.76
-Gym: $42.55

Total Weekly Spending: $1199.31

*I only spent money on the first. So, that's three no spend days so far this month already!

The week that includes the first of the month is usually where I spend the most money. I am hoping that January is a low spending month. I know some may look at my rent and think it's way too high for one person to pay each month. I do pay a lot, but I have some amenities which make it worth the money. It is also close to my work, so I don't spend a lot on gas each month.

I did not need gas this weekend. I did not go to the grocery store because I didn't feel like going out in the cold. I will stop sometime this week for at least a few things. I am not sure if I will spend the full $20 I had allocated for today or not though. I still need to look at the ad.

I am glad that there was no extra spending, just my normal monthly bills.

No comments: