Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ING Account

I just opened an ING savings account. I am very excited about this. I used the referral link so that I got a $25 bonus. I am going to use this account to track the money that I have to either pay off my car loan early and/or use for a house down payment. I am hoping this will be an incentive to save even more.

I added a link on the side for a referral bonus. If you open an account with $250 or more, you will get an additional $25 by using this link. I will also get a $10 referral bonus. I only posted one link as I am still learning how to do things like this. I will post more if anyone ever uses this one!! It seems like most people out there already have an ING account.

Have a great rest of the week! (I wish it was Friday!!)

1 comment:

Eve said...

I love ING direct. I have a couple of savings accounts and a checking account with them. Good job! Check out my blog at http://youngblackandprosperous.blogspot.com