Saturday, August 16, 2008

Shopping

It's still early on Saturday morning, and I am itching to shop. This is not good!! I am really trying to save money and not spend it. Some days you just want to go spend some though! I am thinking about going to the mall this afternoon if I still feel this way. I am hoping that the feeling will go away. I really want to save as much as I can so that I can build up my emergency fund, travel fund, and house down payments fund as quickly as possible.

I am getting sick of living in an apartment, but I don't have much choice right now. I don't have the money for a down payment or the continued upkeep on a house if I did buy one. With all of the changes to the lending industry, I think I might have to save longer than I was initially planning for a down payment.

Some times it just seems like even though you're saving, it's never enough. I really don't like those days.

No comments: