Saturday, October 25, 2008

Updates

I updated my sidebars. All of my funds have increased expect for the house down payment fund. I was planning to start contributing to this, but my plans changed. I decided to work aggressively to pay off my car. I am hoping to have it paid off two years from now. After that I will focus on saving for a house.

I have money saved for a trip, but I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. At least I have the money if I decide to!

I picked up a few groceries today and got gas. It was under $25 for three quarters of a tank!! How exciting. I am not planning to go anywhere tomorrow because it's going to be cold and windy here with a change of flurries. That means no more spending this weekend for me. I will have to get a few more groceries sometime this week because I only bought produce today. I still have $13 in my food budget for this week, so that's fine. I hope they have some good deals in the ads tomorrow.

No comments: