Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

I bought the last few items that I needed for Thanksgiving. I also got some things so that I won't need to go to the store this weekend or next week. Well, I may have to go pick up some bananas, but that should be it. I have been busy cooking and doing dishes tonight. I still need to clean and do one more round of dishes. I am trying to do as much as I can tonight so that I don't have to do too much tomorrow.

I really hope that I don't spend very much and stay within budget on Friday. I can't wait for tomorrow to look at the ads. I love looking at them even if I am not planning to go and buy anything in them. I will post this weekend and let you all know how I did.

My family leaves on Saturday, so the rest of the weekend will be spent doing a little picking up after they leave and studying. I will also be enjoying my leftovers!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: