Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This Week

I can't believe it's already Wednesday! I went to the dentist today for my 6 month cleaning. For the first time in a long time, I don't have any cavities!! I am very excited. I have been trying to floss and rinse a lot more this past year, and I think it might have paid off this time. That will save me some money. I had budgeted to have one filling. I will save this money towards my next visit in case I have cavities next time.

I am very stressed out right now. I have my big test one week from today. I still have a lot I feel like I need to learn. I really need to pass this exam. I will be out $190 if I don't pass. Plus the stress of not passing. What a week it's going to be. I have no plans for the next week except work, working out, studying, and sleeping.

I can't wait until Christmas for a break. I have a week off to spend at home with my family. I will need it. Once this test is over I have Christmas to get ready for. I have my shopping done, but I need to bake and make one present. I also need to send out a few Christmas cards too.

Is anyone else stressed out about the holidays?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on no cavities!! I had my first one this past spring :( Good luck with your test!!