Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Busy

I keep disappearing. I want to write more, but I just haven't had time. I am studying in an attempt to take the last part of my certification in December. It's not going very well, so I am a little stressed.

On the financial side . . . I decided to take a decent chunk out of my savings account and pay off my car loan today!!! This was my 24th payment. I am very proud of myself. My savings account only has about 3.7 months of emergency funds in it. This will increase quickly now though because I have not been contributing to it for the past few months since I have been putting it all on my car loan.

1 comment:

Eve said...

Congrats on paying off your car loan!!! I did it as well and just got my title in the mail. I am so excited to see what your new goals are!!!